Cenaria_SWC
In-Game Guild Master

re: Raid 2/7/14

Raiders

Tanks - Zalid and Slim

Healers - Cenaria, Petrarch, Xarvoz and Sid

Ranged - Foosfighting, Kayrah and Deathwielder

Melee - Thunderlash, Ethanol and Chewwie

Hopefully our last "clear" for a while. Although a lot of people don't really need gear these raids can still be used for gearing up new people and alt which is exactly what we did. Got Chew in for the first few again which works really well. The first four bosses died pretty smoothly as always

I put Thunder (warrior) on the grunts on Galakras and this shouldn't have been a problem but for some reason I played like a moron and let the grunts die... twice :(. after a break we destroyed Galakras as usual and then cleared through Juggernaut.

With Somni around I got him in to tank Shaman with Slim and Zalid. Xarvoz and I healed up top as usual and Pet down bottom. Was useful having Thunder back on his shaman to throw some helpful off heals. Took a couple of attempts but we got it down before the end of the raid (even if it wasn't that smooth :P)

It was really nice to finally kill that boss on heroic again and I am pleased we spent the time to see it through on heroic and not just switch to normal. Overall a really good raid!

Here are the logs: - Raid Logs

Thanks so much for coming!!! :) - Cenaria

Jump to: