ooooh yeh - I knew there was something else hah

re: Raid 4/6/14

Was a really good night.

You missed one detail on Immerseus. We 9 manned it  :D

Cenaria_SWC
In-Game Guild Master

re: Raid 4/6/14

Raiders

Tanks - Zalid, Slim and Thunder?!? (On his Warrior)

Healers - Cenaria, Xarvoz, Petrarch and Totemchucker

Ranged - Foosfighting, Kayrah, Petrarch and Deathwielder (Open Raid)

Melee - Thunder, Sisy, Ethanol 

Eight Heroic bosses dead? sounds good to me! Really good raid tonight (not just because Loot-o-tron, cruel god of loot, was generous to me). Sarkris is unfortunately unable to raid with us until his work patterns sort out which is a bit of shame however we will persevere. We were down a Slim for the first hour as well therefore I was slightly worried about tanking but Thunder made his glorious return, with warrior goodness.

Immerseus is definitely no problem anymore - only took us one wipe with a new tank hah. this is the same with protectors who also didn't cause any problems (pet went DPS and we got Xarvoz in to heal). Norushen fell over as always and Slim arrived for Sha where we got Thunder in and Sid sat out for the rest of the evening. Sha fell over with a nice one shot. Some great rift work early on!

Galakras the Bored dropped like a stone with another one shot despite some pesky shamans getting heals off. Swapped Ethan out for Sisy (will make sure Ethan is in for shaman next week!) and we had our break. Juggernaut proved no problem at all despite a rather "dubious" tactical choice at the end which nearly wiped us however it was hilarious. juggernaut is getting to the point where he is sub 10% before the second knock back. Next week if he is below 10% we will ALL stack in normal mode positions and just get knocked back against the fence then finish him off without a knockback phase.

The ever changing Thunderlash got back on his warrior and took up the mantle of Sarkris' job of kiting the boss down the bottom for Shaman. Considering we had a very different comp with new people doing new jobs, shaman died after one wipe which was brilliant. (This is now Thunder's job till Sarkris returns.... Enjoy!! :D)

With half an hour left we pushed through Nazgrim trash dropping a 7 DPS nuclear bomb on the helpless shaman (Solar beam OP? Never!). Nazgrim was dispatched relatively smoothly (and fast.) Nazgrim was on 20% just before the 8th wave. Destroyed the 8th wave then nuked the boss with BL. 8th heroic boss dead with 20 minutes left of the raid so called it early which was most satisfying!

A really really good job by everyone tonight. Thanks to Deathwielder for coming along hopefully he will around on Monday for Malkorok as we are down a Sid. Slightly more enjoyable than last Wednesday hah. Check my previous post for Malkorok info and lets make this the second (and last) Malkorok Monday :)!!!

Galakras HEROIC 

• Thunder - 150

Here are the logs: - Raid Logs

Nice job Thunder :) - Let's get everyone ranked on Galakras hah! 

Thanks so much for coming!!! :) - Cenaria

Jump to: